Friday, May 25, 2012

Aloha mai!  My workshops and classes are less than a month away and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in Chicago.  I'm really excited about the Practioner's class because (as an added bonus) I'll be teaching the Hawaiian CPR (hanu ola), taught to me by Papa Henry Auwae (Kahuna La'au Lapa'au).

We've also added a "Keiki Lomilomi" class (massage for infants and children) on Tuesday, July 3rd.  Traditionally, Hawaiian newborns were massaged to help shape facial features and to strengthen and straighten their arms and legs.

You can find out more information and sign up for classes at http://myemail.constantcontact.com/A-Wonderful-Opportunity-to-Learn-Hawaiian-Lomilomi-Massage-.html?soid=1103899376875&aid=O57unG5fbqQ

A hui hou! (see you soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment